Slotted MDF BoardMelamine finish decor,a variety of wood grain and solid color paper, a total of more than 1000 colors to choose fromGet free samples
Slotted board refers to a board with T-shaped v-shaped or U-shaped grooves on the surface of MDF or other boards to form decorative stripes or fixed pendants. slotted mdf is widely used, mainly used in various shelves and display racks in shopping malls and supermarkets.
MDF has the following advantages:
1. The board surface is flat, with small deformation and warpage.
2. It has high flexural strength and impact strength.
3. It is easy to carry out finishing processing. All kinds of coatings and paints can be evenly coated on the MDF, which is the first choice for paint effect.
4. All kinds of veneer, adhesive paper film, veneer, light metal sheet and other materials can be glued on the surface of MDF.
5. After punching and drilling, the MDF can also be made into slotted board and sound-absorbing board, which are used in the decoration projects of supermarket display racks and buildings.
6. Excellent physical properties, uniform material, no dehydration problem. The performance of MDF is close to that natural wood, but without the defects of natural wood.